Cultural Identity Development/Preservation
- Aphornsuvan, Thanet. “Communication and the Preservation of National Identity” http://www.waccglobal.org/en/19972-communication-and-national-identity/930-Communication-and-the-Preservation-of-National-Identity-.html
- Gioia, Dennis A., Price, Kristin N., Hamilton, Aimee L. and Thomas, James B. (2010) “Forging an Identity: An Insider-Outsider Study of Processes Involved in the Formation of Organizational Identity,” Administrative Science Quarterly, 55: 1–46.
- Lillie, Jonathan. (1998) Tackling identity with constructionist concepts. M/C: A Journal of Media and Culture, 1(3). http://journal.media-culture.org.au/9810/const.php (August 1, 2012).
- Ministry of Social Development, New Zealand. Cultural Diversity. The Social Report 2010. http://socialreport.msd.govt.nz/documents/cultural-identity-social-report-2010.pdf
- Sanchez, Cisco. Racial/Cultural Identity Development: Integrating Various Models into One. The University of Iowa. www.uiowa.edu/~epls/faculty/pascarel/papers/sanchez.pdf (August 1, 2012).
- Sotheacheath, Chea. “The role of media in the creation and development of national identity” http://www.waccglobal.org/en/19972-communication-and-national-identity/935-The-role-of-media-in-the-creation-and-development-of-national-identity.html
- Tiam-Tong, Chongchit S. “The Role of Communication in Preserving Cultural Identity in Northern Thailand” http://www.waccglobal.org/en/19972-communication-and-national-identity/937-The-Role-of-Communication-in-Preserving-Cultural-Identity-in-Northern-Thailand–.html
- Thomas, Pradip N. “Communication and national identity: Towards an inclusive vision” http://www.waccglobal.org/en/19972-communication-and-national-identity/936-Communication-and-national-identity-Towards-an-inclusive-vision–.html
- Working With ATSI and their Communities. “Practice implications: Image and identity” http://www.workingwithatsi.info/content/PI_image.htm
Cultural Identity Projects: Examples
- Angel Conservation. “Cultural Identity” http://www.angelconservation.org/cultural.html
Video Education America. “Modern Indigenous Culture and Identity” http://www.veavideo.com/Product.aspx?id=600